Customer Representative Superstar
Chipping Norton, Sydney NSW
Account & Relationship Management (Sales)
We are passionate about our brand, our products and hospitality and are looking for a bubbly, self-motivated, team player that can share in our passion and make our clients feel special.
About the business
Bite Size stands alone as Australia’s highest award-winning biscuit brand unrivalled in quality, proven with close to 200 Royal Fine Food Awards. We are the market leader in complimentary gestures, little treats & gifts that assist businesses in enhancing their client’s experience.
The business is going through an exciting transition where it will diversify into new market channels and creating even further opportunities to sell and cross sell whilst adding even further value to each client’s business or operation.
We are seeking a full-time, dynamic Customer Representative Officer to join our amazing team in southwest Sydney.
As CRO you will conduct the phone sales in the form of outgoing calls to secure orders from our regular clients in accordance with order cycles and delivery schedules. You will also take incoming calls, address any client enquiries and build strong rapport with our extensive client base. There is no cold calling, but soft suggestive selling skills is always a great attribute to have. The successful candidate will join a close-knit and dynamic team.
Your day will consist of:
- Developing incredible relationships with your portfolio of accounts and obtaining their weekly orders
- Liaising with our sales team regarding client progression
- Coordinating with production on customer orders and special requests
- Handling customer queries and complaints calmly with a focus on solutions
- Occasionally Introducing new lines, cross-selling and up selling to your existing customers
- Admin & Phone Support
Product and system training will be provided however a min. of 2 years’ experience in similar customer service role is mandatory. Experience within the hospitality sector is favourable.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Min. 2 years’ experience in Customer Service or Sales
- Exceptional rapport building skills
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Bubbly personality
- A can-do adaptable attitude that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Flawless written and verbal communication
- Impeccable problem-solving skills & complaints handling
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook is assumed
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM platform is highly favourable
- You build rapport quickly and are a natural communicator – on the phone and in person
- You bring passion and energy to your job
- You value each and every relationship and care about your clients’ results
- You enjoy working within a team framework and learning from those around you
- You’re are an expert at multitasking and pick things up quickly
- You thrive under pressure and enjoy the challenge of working towards KPIs
- You like staying up to date on your stats and discussing your clients’ successes or grievances
- You’re the first to offer help and get satisfaction out of solving problems for your clients and colleagues
Full Time Position 8.30am – 5.00pm MON – FRI
The business is looking at this as a long-term opportunity with development potential for the right person.
Wave good bye to your long commute and hello to rekindling old hobbies and enjoying your evenings and weekends with friends and family.
If you’re up for a new challenge, apply now and pop in for a coffee and chat. Send Resume to: